Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Exercising the power of "NO"!

Just wanted to encourage you all today to keep saying "NO" to those things that tend to control us. The picture below is of two delicious treats that I bought for my hubby. He has been working really hard these last few days and I know that he would love a sweet surprise. Yet, I have made up my mind that I will not buy or eat one for myself. Although they look AMAZING, today I am choosing to exercise the power of "NO". 

I am finding it is getting easier each time I do it. Said "NO" to a DQ treat the other day too! It is these small victories that will help us achieve a much larger victory in our health and fitness journey.

 Thank you God for giving me strength in this moment and for many "sweet" moments to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment