Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Progress

Today I'm posting a quote that says exactly what I needed to hear.  I feel that I have been set back on this journey to health wellness when my two daughters as well as myself, all came down with the stomach flu on Thanksgiving! Ugh.  There was puking going on everywhere! My poor hubby ;( He's a trooper.  Okay so you probably didn't want to hear about that, but it really plays into how I've been feeling. It took over a week for us to recover and feel normal again. The bright side, if there is one to the flu, was that I certainly did not eat too much this Thanksgiving! Anyway, I am mentally preparing myself to get back into the game and get our family back on track with eating nutritious meals as well as getting back into an exercise routine.  And then BAM! I read this:



So, where ever you are in your own journey DON'T GIVE UP and remember every little bit counts.

Have a blessed day,

Kristie

No comments:

Post a Comment