So, I thought I would write this little post to encourage all of you out there that you are not alone. I repeat YOU ARE NOT ALONE! The more I talk to women and hear their stories, so many of us struggle with similar battles. For instance, my battle lately, putting on my "fat pants" aka post pregnancy pants and them fitting! Yikes!!! That's humbling, humiliating, discouraging,yadda yadda. So, I know it's time to get my rear in gear. I have this whole bin full of clothes that I used to wear pre- children years that I refuse to get rid of because I'm determined to fit into them again...even if they are out of style by the time I reach my goal!
Teddy Roosevelt once said, "Comparison is the thief of joy" and I believe that 100%. This week I implore you to stop comparing yourself to others, to look in the mirror everyday and say out loud "I am beautiful". Say it until you believe it. Trust me, try it, you've got nothing to lose and everything to gain by seeing yourself in a positive light, made in the image of God.
No comments:
Post a Comment